RentNow.My Apartments in Kuala lumpur
We are an established Apartment Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. In line with our expansion plans, we invite suitably qualified candidates to be part of our team.
We are currently looking for a motivated, progressive Front Desk Person for our Apartment Hotel. The ideal person hospitality based background. The successful candidate should have effective communication skills. The candidate will possess a customer service oriented attitude and must be willing to support all levels of reservations and online reservation sites management. We are looking for a hands-on person that can ensure our high standard is kept.
Front Desk Assistant
In Kuala Lumpur - Near PWTC
- To assist in the Front Office operations and ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully know and followed.
- To provide welcoming atmosphere to guests with great smile and warm assistance at front office
- To handle check-in and check-out process, reservations and room assignment with online inventory with partner websites such as Agoda, Booking.com, etc.
- Verify arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling, transportation, tour reservations and other services requested by guests
- To assist guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions
- To manage any guest complaints and requests in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied
- Work closely with Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of guests
- To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette
- To ensure all Apartments are clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized to exceeded customers expectations
- Required language(s): Chinese/Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Professional attitude
- Attention to details and presentation are very important
- Previous experience working in hospitality or front desk
- A Hands-on approach to work
- Strong customer service and Communication skills
- Have your own transport and be flexible with working hours
- Problem Solving skills
- Computer Literate
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Possibilities
- Education and learning opportunities
- Not just a job but a career with promotions options for the ambitious
Applicants are invited to submit your resume indicating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, contact numbers and a recent passport size photo to email@example.com