Personal Executive Assistant to our CEO in Kuala Lumpur
EBM Sdn. Bhd. is seeking candidates for a Personal Executive Assistant to our CEO. The ideal candidate for this position will be experienced in handling a wide range of support to the CEO. This candidate will be involved in various business tasks for the CEO, including and primarily many personal tasks. This is a challenging but rewarding position that involved traveling and meeting interesting people.
Location near PWTC in Kuala Lumpur, it is essential for the person to speak and write fluent English and speak Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Well developed communication skills
- Setup CEO’s travel arrangements include: book air tickets, accommodation and etc.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and attending meetings/appointments, taking dictation and minutes.
- Exercise mature judgment and knowledge of the organization to balance business priorities.
- Perform any and all responsibilities as requested by CEO
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Professional and mature demeanor; able to work with a variety of personality types
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proactive and able to foresee needs
- Timely and able to complete tasks quickly; must be able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and make sound decisions
- High energy, positive, outgoing and resourceful
- Superior integrity with the ability to handle and process confidential and sensitive information
- Must be aggressive while maintaining professionalism
- Must be able to drive deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very punctual, regular attendance
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be “hands on” and do whatever required to get job done
Please contact us to setup an appointment