RentNow Car Rental in Kuala Lumpur
RentNow Car Rental provides a wide selection of quality vehicles for your leisure or business car rental needs in Kuala Lumpur from economy and compact car models to minivans as well as specialty cars. Rent Now Car Rental brings exceptional rental car rates and takes pride in its exceptional service.
|Make & Model
We deliver the car direct to your door step. Experience the RentNow difference in service.
CURRENCY : MYR (RINGGIT MALAYSIA) VALIDITY DATE : 01 JAN 11 - 31 DEC 11
Monthly Rates on Request
- 5% Service Tax
- Collision Damage Reduction
- Unlimited Mileage
- Replacement Vehicle
- Road Tax
- 24 hours Breakdown Service
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Parking / Toll Charges
- Delivery Collection
All rates quoted in local currency, which includes: -
- Unlimited Kilometres usage
- Full maintenance (all mechanical repairs and change of parts including tyres are subject to fair wear and tear and at the discretion of our Car Rental partner). Renter will be responsible to have the engine oil, battery and radiator water checked once a week by the petrol station attendant when refilling petrol. Should engine oil or battery water be needed to refill, our Car Rental partner will reimburse the amount - provided cash receipt is presented. Otherwise call our Car Rental partner to inform on the shortage of engine oil and verify whether vehicle is due for servicing.
B. VEHICLE INSURANCE
- Rates include coverage of third party property damage up to MYR 3,000,000 and unlimited for third party bodily injuries. Renter is obliged to promptly report any accident, theft or vandalism involving the rented vehicle to our Car Rental partner Rental Office or the nearest police station within 24 hours. Failure to comply with the procedure may void the liability protection.
C. DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF RENTED VEHICLE
- The above rates are inclusive of Collision Damage Reduction (C.D.R.) which reduces the renter financial liability in the event the rental car is involved in a collision accident that may sustain physical damages to the rented car or the loss/theft of the rental car during the rental period. The reduction is only applicable to damages in excess of specific amount for each occurrence of damage / collision accident to the rental car. You are responsible for all damage charges up to the excess on your rental agreement including vandalism, break-ins and general abuse. The excess amount for each make & model are as below:
|EXCESS ON ACCIDENT (Non-Waiverable Excess)
|EXCESS ON THEFT (Non-Waiverable Excess)
|Below 2000 cc
|At 2000 cc
|Above 2000 cc
|Van 4-Wheel Drive
|Luxury Class - At 2000 cc
|Luxury Class - Above 2000 cc
In addition, the renter is fully responsible for all damages up to the above stated excess amount including break-in and general abuse. The renter is also responsible for all damages & lost caused by off road, abnormal driving or negligent including (but not limited to below):
- Abnormal tyre wear.
- Rim & tyre sidewall damage.
- Under carriage damage.
- Excessive stone pitting to paintwork.
- Excessive scratches on paintwork.
- Paintwork damage due to sticker glue or chemical corrosive in nature.
- Windscreen damage.
- Roof and bonnet damage (i.e. Sitting or standing thereon).
- Engine & transmission damage.
- Excessive cleaning-paintwork damage.
- Excessive mud, dirt or any organic garage that is biodegradable.
- Damage caused by fitting non-Car Rental partner authorised accessories (i.e. roof rack, car phone).
- Original vehicle parts & accessories being replace / switch (i.e. rim/tyre, CD/radio/cassette player, CD changer, audio speakers system).
- Damage of accessories / interior of the vehicle due to abuse by renter & its children or pets.
- Missing / damage of J.P.J road tax disc and any other identification required by the authority which was placed in the vehicle.
- Missing / damage car alarm remote control.
Please note that the Collision Damage Reduction (C.D.R.) is only applicable to authorised user of the rental vehicle only. Any usage of the rental vehicle by a unauthorized driver, the CDR coverage is considered as null and void. The renter is responsible for the full cost of the rental vehicle in the event the rental vehicle was damaged / loss / theft during the rental period.
D. 5 % Government Service TAXES.
- A 5% GST on all rental services rendered with effect from 1st January 1998. This tax is remitted to the Royal Customs and Excise Malaysia.
- The taxable rental items will be:
- Car Rental Charges
- Baby Seats
- Delivery & Collections
- Car & Driver Services
E. AUTHORISED DRIVER, AGE LIMIT & Driving Licence
- The renter and authorised additional driver/s must be minimum 23 years of age and maximum 60 years of age and in possession of a valid driving license (Probation license holders not accepted) recognized in Malaysia with at least one-year driving experience.
- All drivers must be named in the Rental Agreement or notified to our Car Rental partner in writing. Failure to do so will deem the rental vehicle is driven by an unauthorised driver and the insurance, C.D.R. coverage will be considered null and void.
F- DAILY RENTAL DURATION
- Rates are for 24-hour period from the time the vehicle is collected.
- For daily rentals, additional hours are charged at one-fifth (1/5) of the daily rate up to a maximum of five (5) hours when an additional day will apply.
G. MONTHLY RENTAL
- A full month’s rental constitutes 30 days. If a monthly rental is terminated prematurely in the first month, the daily or monthly rates whichever is lower shall apply. However, any pro-rated rental charges after the first month will be computed on the monthly rate divided by 30 days.
H. EXTENSION OF RENTAL
- Any extension of rental must be arranged at our Car Rental partner Rental Office. Failure to do so may mean the renter/driver is driving the vehicle without insurance.
I. 24 Hour Car Assist
- In case of Emergency or vehicle breakdown a assist number is provided.
CAR RENTAL PARTNER is not responsible for any charges imposed on our rental vehicle in the event of the rental vehicle is being towed or impounded by any unauthorised party.
J. ENTRY INTO THAILAND / SINGAPORE
- All rented vehicles are strictly prohibited from entering into Thailand and Singapore.
- All cars are supplied with 1/4 tank of premium grade petrol. Cars must be returned with a 1/4 tank of petrol or refilling will be at renter’s expense based on our estimated petrol cost plus 30% Service Charge.
L. PARKING FEES AND TRAFFIC FINES
- These are the responsibilities of the renter and the driver/s.
M. Terms of Payment
- Our Car Rental partner honours all major credit/charge cards such as Amex, Visa and MasterCard. Invoices are raised immediately upon initiation of rental for Monthly/Long Term rentals.
N. MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- All of our cars undergo a stringent maintenance schedule recommended by the manufacturer. Our maintenance schedules are as below:
- 1st 1000 km
- 2nd 5000 km
- 3rd 10,00
- After that every 10000km
Our Car Rental partner will contact the user directly to arrange a most convenient time to pick up the car for maintenance service or repair. In the event, the service / repair require more than one working day, a replacement car will be provided. We also strongly recommend the user to send in the car for our inspection prior to their out-station trip.
EXCESS FEE CHART
|EXCESS ON ACCIDENT
|EXCESS ON THEFT
|Luxury Class - At 2000
|Luxury Class - Above 2000